Thursday, July 9, 2009

Uh oh

So I haven't updated in almost a week. Can you guess why? That's right, I've fallen off the wagon and big time. And for me at least, it's easy to snowball out of control.

I come up with excuse after excuse as to why I just can't right now, yet still complain about the extra weight. What's up with that?

So, today it ends. I walked to work this morning. I'm going to walk home this evening. I'll walk to work tomorrow morning.

I was bad and skipped breakfast this morning (lack of time and just generally not feeling hungry) but I'm going to have an AWESOME CRAZY DELICIOUS lunch, which I may even post pictures of if I remember to take them. I'm going to have an awesome healthy dinner.

I'm going to yoga on Sunday.

And Saturday. I'm walking up this:


That's right. I'm going to walk to the observation deck on Seneca Rocks. I've done it once before when I was about 20-25 pounds lighter and in way better shape, but dagnabbit, I just really want to go up Seneca Rocks again. And they're getting ready to shut down the West Trail for almost a year, so I want to get it in while I can. I would LOVE to have company for this walk, but if no one can/will go with me, I'll just charge up my iPod and go!

See, this is what is weird about me, despite the fact that 9 times out of 10 I am a very solitary person who very much enjoys being alone, there are certain things that I really like to have company for and walking is one of them. I'm less likely to wimp out if I'm walking with someone.

I know it's going to be hard. But I also know that the view from the top is AMAZING and so so worth it. It's a very easy trail (in terms of incline) it's just LONG!

So there we have it. Walking to work for the next LONG while, walking Seneca Rocks Saturday and yoga Sunday. Hooray for getting off my big ol' tush.

No comments:

Post a Comment