Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bleh

So I'm up another .4 pounds. I am not surprised. I sabotaged myself pretty hard yesterday. I was having one of those days where it just seems like everything that could go wrong did and I was overwhelmed with just LIFE in general and I ate two candy bars and a really carb heavy, salty dinner.

Part of me really wants to throw in the towel. I'm having a hard time with some other stuff, I can't seem to exercise without injuring myself, etc. etc.

But I'm getting ready to make a nice healthy breakfast, and maybe try a different pair of shoes and go for a short walk.

I can't let myself keep getting so discouraged, if I do this weight will NEVER come off. I have work out DVDs and I have the whole great outdoors to walk in. I CAN DO THIS!

2 comments:

  1. Yes you can. I know what the struggle feels like, I know what it feels like to want to throw in that towel, but trying even just a little bit is better than nothing at all. Doing one exercise video helps. Eating one healthy meal helps. You really can do this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly you are such a total inspiration to me - you're the story I tell everyone when they see me trying to improve my health. I tell them "I have a friend who used to be very overweight, she started slow, now she's running half-marathons and doing triathlons. If she can, I can!"

    ReplyDelete