Monday, June 29, 2009

Disappointed

So things really aren't getting a lot better on my front. I've been slacking and backsliding like crazy. Hopefully it ends today when I can grocery shop for good healthy foods and won't feel so much like I have to rely on the crummy-for-me food I have been eating.

Although, to my credit, most of the time I've been trying to eat "better" when I can't do low-glycemic. Trying not to just throw caution to the wind and eat whatever, but to eat smaller portions and pick the healthiest foods I can.

Also, the weigh-in? 171.8. Not what I was hoping for, but certainly nothing to be upset about.

What is disappointing? The slice of mochachino cake and six oreos I had with lunch. Tonight is going to be chicken, broccoli, corn on the cob, and maybe some whole wheat pasta. Good, healthy dinner! And then tomorrow I will have veggies so I can have veggies and hard boiled eggs and applesauce.

I've gotten off path a little, but I'm not going to let that throw me completely!

No comments:

Post a Comment