Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gain

So I gained a pound this last week. I'm not terribly surprised. I wasn't tracking, wasn't watching portions, wasn't really doing ANYTHING.

But I've kicked this week off right! And I'll have pictures of my food soon to show you! And then I'm going grocery shopping and walking this evening. Hopefully I stay feeling a little better today. Yesterday I was congested and coughing and just felt icky. So far I feel alright though.

I've had a busy morning, meetings, working on reports.

And of course, in typical "me" fashion, I slept in later than I should have. I screeched out of bed at 8:23 this morning, and I had a meeting at nine. Thankfully I'm such an old hand at this that I was ready to head out the door at 8:46. Of course, I paused to eat a quick breakfast, but I still made my meeting on-time (maybe a few minutes late).

Today is going to be a good day, I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment