Monday, September 14, 2009

Whoops

So I haven't been posting here much. Mainly because I'm not really seeing the point. I have another (more private) blog that I keep that I've been writing in for almost 7 years. It's hard for me to remember this one sometimes. And there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in this one either.

As far as health, I have been horribly slacking on my walking and my hip exercises. I came down with a nasty sinus infection and everything has fallen by the wayside. Not to mention that I am insanely busy this week with hell week for the play.

I am really going to try.

I lost .6 pounds at my last weigh-in.

I'm not sure what this week's weigh-in will be like. I was sick and ate pretty much whatever I wanted this week, but I also had a bit of tummy trouble which...ahem...flushed me out pretty good. I'm expecting a maintain or a slight gain.

I do know one thing though - I'll be very glad when this play is over and I can get my evenings back.

No comments:

Post a Comment