Tuesday, August 18, 2009

And so I have not updated in over 3 weeks. I hate it, but I kinda feel like there is no point. I'm doing my thing on Weight Watchers, tracking my points, etc. If I had a slim little purse size point and shoot camera I'd do pictures of everything I ate, but I don't. I have a Canon Powershot that I really don't feel like lugging with me everywhere. And I just don't feel like doing food logs. I've done them in the past and... I don't know... I feel like they just aren't very interesting on their own. I will admit, I have been kinda pushing Mike for a nice little point and shoot camera for me. Although he talks about selling the Powershot if we do that, and that Powershot was his first baby, I'd hate to feel responsible for him getting rid of it. I do have a camera on my cell phone, but it's not very good quality.

As far as WW goes, I lost 2 pounds my first week then gained 1.2 pounds the second week, so I am only down .8 overall. Although I have a feeling tonight's weigh-in will be very good because I've been tracking EVERYTHING this week and I haven't been overly restrictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment